top of page

Fall Retreat Dates

9/16/2020 - 9/23/2020


I know everyone is waiting to see what is going to happen to our Fall 2020 Okoboji Retreat.  Due to restrictions and the age of this group, which I have grown to love, I have decided to cancel our Fall Okoboji Retreat.  We will look forward to our get together in the Spring of 2021.  Shelley and I are looking into the possible hosting of a virtual reteat in September.  Would anyone be up for this idea? If so please contact me at or you can get in touch with Shelley.  We will post more information at the beginning of August if we decide to give this option a try.  


Have a Great Summer and Stay Healthy!

bottom of page